The XLS .25A is a single cylinder, two-stroke engine incorporating ABC (Aluminum piston, Brass sleeve with Chrome plating) technology for long life, high power output and easy break-in. The engine features a dual needle valve carburetor for precise fuel/airflow metering, an optional rear-mounted needle valve, dual ball bearing-supported crankshaft, dual bushing-supported connecting rod, and a high-flow quiet muffler. This combination of power and reliability makes the XLS .25A a perfect engine for this class size of competition Combat flying.
Your Magnum XLS series engine was designed by expert engineers and built by master craftsmen using only the highest quality materials and CNC machinery. These qualities provide the long life and dependability you have come to expect from an engine of this caliber. Magnum XLS Series are true ABC engines with true hard chrome plated (not nickel) brass cylinder sleeves for longest service life. Front rotor Schneurle porting optimizes power and efficiency of the two-stroke design, and aerospace quality steel ball bearings reduce friction to maximize RPM and power.
- ABC Piston and Sleeve
- Dual Ball Bearing-Supported Crankshaft
- Dual Bushing-Supported Connecting Rod
- Square Cylinder Head for Increased Cooling Surface
- Rear-Mounted Needle Valve Option Included
- Includes Muffler
- Displacement: 0.248ci (4.07cc)
- Bore: 18.0mm
- Stroke: 16.0mm
- Practical RPM: 2,000 to 18,000
- Weight with Muffler: 11.1oz (315g)
- Weight without Muffler: 9oz (255g)
- Crankshaft Thread Size: 1/4 – 28